Sunday, June 29, 2008

The reluctant defense...of my bandwagon!!!

I say this with a disgusted taste in my mouth, A statement that made me want to quit watching the NBA rather then type the words I am about to type.

But I support the trading of Richard Jefferson.

This New Jersey Nets team sucks. Vince Carter chokes on dick on an hourly basis. Nenad is softer then toilet paper, Kiki is as sharp as a bowl of water, and Yi and Bobby Simmons are going to combine for 12 points, 8 rebounds, and 2 assists per game next year. But at least there is hope for 2010!

When the team is gone.

Because the Nets are so Goddamn pathetic that this is this best they can hope for before they move to Brooklyn and try to woo LeBron. And I can only hope he shuns them and this franchise is trashed in the process.

These assholes are stuck here for awhile. And I hope they get what they deserve. It sucks because it means that NJ will likely never get a professional team again, but our fate is already settled on this.

Good Luck Jay-Y. Hope you do as well here as you did with Def Jam.

Holla ATCHA BOY!!! And Go Bucks.

No comments: